Have you been in an accident or need to have your vehicle repaired?
1. BEFORE you call your insurance, know your rights. You have options on where you take your vehicle to be repaired. Even if your insurance suggests you take it to one of their “preferred auto body shops”, they legally must do business with the auto body of your choosing.
Why Evergreen: We are a locally owned and family run auto body. We strive for the satisfaction of all our clients.
2. Not all body shops are the same.
Why Evergreen is different:
· Whenever possible we use OEM factory parts, Not all other shops may. We want to restore your vehicle as close as possible, to pre-loss condition even on the parts of the vehicle you cannot see.
· Once you have opened a claim, drop your vehicle and keys off with us and we will facilitate the insurance and repair process start to finish. You have one contact person in our facility to deal with who will communicate all your vehicle needs to your insurance company.
· If going through insurance, we will work diligently to minimize your out of pocket expense.
1. Call to make an appointment 425-837-0111 or have your vehicle towed directly to our facility, 22819 S.E. Issaquah-Fall City Rd. Issaquah WA. 98029
2. Drop off your vehicle at Evergreen Auto Body
One of our Experienced estimators will greet you and take a quick walk around your vehicle. We can also arrange alternate transportation. We keep our customers and your insurance company informed throughout the repair process.
Washington State law requires your insurer to make a good faith effort to effectuate prompt, fair, and equitable settlements of your claim (WAC 284.30.330 (6)). Your insurer must equally consider your interests, may not arbitrarily deny the repair estimate by your chosen repair facility and must pay to restore your vehicle to its pre-loss condition (WAC 284.30.390 (2) (4)).
522819 SE Issaquah Fall City RD
Issaquah, WA 98027